of everything and nothing (basically me writing english again)

I need to write things in english, it's been too long. But I'm not sure what I want to talk about, and I'm sure nothing is important enough to write on my littletiara blog. So here I am right now in this site practicing english. Sooo it's pretty clear that I don't know what to talk about so let's just go with the flow wherever my brain wants.

ergh... okay so.. I'm kinda stuck here..

Here I am in my office. I have this to-do list and have done most of them. I only need to create a gif banner and also upload a video to youtube but am still too lazy to do so. So yeah...

Okay so in my previous post I talked about how I wanted to watch 2ne1 concert? I did! And for free too! Gosh! Things are just too good to be true, eh? The concert was crazy amazing. My favorite is still my CL baby because gosh, her english is perfect, also her stage presence is undoubtedly strong. She definitely enjoys stage and knows how to react to the crowd. My favorite was her smile whenever the crowd went wild. She had this real wide smile on her face, scanning the crowd and had this satisfied and proud and totally happy and thankful smile. The other girls were great too, of course. We're talking about 2ne1 anyway. But my baby CL just showed me exact reason why she is the leader.

Did I sound like I was fangirling? Ugh... I totally did. The stage and lighting and costume and everything was so perfect! I'm a proud YG fangirl for this! They totally know what to do to satisfy the audience. The only thing I hate was how SHORT the concert was! Really though, I wish it was longer! >_< honestly, they can give me a 24 hours concert and I will still feel like it was too short. It's 2NE1 and YG family we're talking about here, eh.

let's see.. what else should I be talking about here? Job is pretty so-so, pretty boring, pretty exciting. Well, there are times when I just want to say "what about no?" to them but most of the time I just go with the flow. Since well, nothing is really hard or anything, in fact, most of them are too easy, but time consuming and boring. Yeah, but I can still enjoy it, although the fact that I'm still writing here in my office hour prove something too. So yeah, what else? hmmm..

Ah! there is this cute little eyecandy I can finally have a crush on! Lol, nothing serious, just that I enjoy staring at him, lololol... plus he's a pretty eye candy, sooooo~~ daily vitamin, I guess. Well I don't even know his name, and his age, let alone his relationship status, so yeah... totally for fun but I won't mind hitting the jackpot somehow, who knows~

Okay, that should be all, I need to go pee right now and I have a loooong way to go. Not that I mind since I can steal glances to Mr. cutie pie's room~ meheheh

Comments

Aih, Mr. Cutie pie :))
littletiara said…
aw.. how did you find me again? >3< heheheh

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Sapi, kemaren aku beli sepatu

Dear Sapi, it's been a year

I want to be loved, too...