I want to be loved, too...



The title is kinda.. uh.. you know? Hehe...

But I was feeling mellow earlier this morning. Not sure why, okay, actually I know why but I don't want to share it here lol. It just feel like college all over again, and I'm being a possessive bitch that doesn't want to share, and I'm afraid of losing.

But then again, you can't lose what you never had.

And it annoys me sooooo muuuuuuchhhhh!!

I'm like, I want to fall in love agaiiiin, I want to be loved, too! I want to get married, build a family, have kids, and stuff too! Everyone else is doing it so why can't I do it too?

And like the anchor I held to all this while (unconsciously), seems to be slipping lately and I've just realized it because while I held on to it I didn't realize I did until it's almost gone like right now and I'm like... uggghhh... didn't I tell you not to take things for granted? So why is this happening again?

The more I think about it, the more annoyed I am.

I don't even know why I'm annoyed. Wait, no... I know why I'm annoyed, I'm actually annoyed at the fact that I'm annoyed about this because I shouldn't be annoyed.

Lol what was I even talking about.



I kind of want to shout and kick Lang Leav because oh... how true it is... F*** you Lang Leav! For shouting my heart out loud to the world in a sentence. F you for putting it in the pages I can read over and over again. F you for saying what I cannot. Huge F you for speaking out loud what I'm in denial about. F you because thank you! Oh my oh my... Thank you Lang Leav so what I have to do now is only putting this image here instead of write it myself. Because my heart still denies it, because my heart can't deal with this fact, because I can't say this myself.

Why am I having my heart broken all over again for nothing?

I don't think it's a heartbreak (yet), but yeah, something close to it...

Why am I repeating history?

So I want to settle down, too. Because I want to see someone willing enough to spend his life with me. Because I want to feel loved, because I want to know if it's possible..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Sapi, kemaren aku beli sepatu

Dear Sapi, it's been a year